Best Contract Manufacturing in Berwyn, IL
Are you trying to produce metal products for your company but it is harder than you thought?
Well, manufacturing or fabricating products, in general, is very difficult since there are several processes involved in the making of even a component alone. Which is why many businesses are choosing to quit the idea of dealing with all the process of fabricating their items.
Instead, they’re starting to resort to manufacturing companies that can either produce the components they need to assemble all the products or, get the final products from them. Don’t know what to do or who to employ? At Illinois Contract Manufacturing Experts, our doors are always open to receive new orders and requests from companies with manufacturing needs.
We can produce any component or item you need as long as you let us know exactly what you want. We want to make sure that we’re fabricating the right item and not something you don’t need.
Also, don’t worry, we always fabricate high-quality items regardless of the amount you need.
Our most requested services
We have a wide range of services that start with just bending metal or steel. However, the list just keeps going from thereon. We offer almost every manufacturing service in the industry, but the most popular ones in our company are those related to metal products and their fabrication:
– Laser cutting: we use laser beams—mostly automated ones—to cut the raw material into the desired size.
We know there are manual lasers to carry out this process, but there’s a high probability of ruining the material or not obtaining a clean-cut.
– CNC milling: our computer-controlled machines are perfect to execute a clean process when trying to get the desired shape in a piece of metal or steel. We have a machine with several rotating cutters and a base to place the piece from where the material will be removed until getting the shape.
– CNC turning: it is probably the same as milling, but the machine is quite different and helps to get specific shapes due to the raw material in the middle, which will be the one rotating. Meanwhile, one cutter only will remove the material and get the final result.
– Aerospace welding: we produce pieces and parts for companies from different industries.
Unlike other manufacturers, we don’t have a preference for the businesses we offer our services to nor limit them to the fabrication of specific pieces. Airplanes and helicopters, for example, need high-quality components and we’re more than capable to fabricate them for you.
– Structural steel rolling: we usually bend or roll sheet metal, which can be done with, usually, small machines that are either automated or manually.
As for structural steel, it takes a bit more extra work since we can’t use the same machines or tools. Luckily, we have all the right ones and can help you to obtain the components you need for larger projects.
Most companies with large projects or construction ones, contact us to access this service. You’re welcome to contact us for more information, ask some questions or place your order.
At Illinois Contract Manufacturing Experts, we’re always available to accept your order and meet our deadlines.
Our core offerings and services at Illinois Contract Manufacturing Experts includes, but is not limited to, the following below:
Whatever industry you might be in – whether you are in the commercial, retail, manufacturing, and in the automotive or the aerospace industry, you can count on us and our specificity in the products and the outputs we provide.
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Illinois. We provide all the services listed above, and much more in every city throughout Illinois.
If you don’t see your city listed or a specific service listed, don’t worry. All you have to do is contact us by either giving us a call or filling out our online contact form. Then we’ll discover what are some of the top solutions for you, your business, and executing a solid solution.