Best Contract Manufacturing in Palatine, IL
Most manufacturers don’t know the word “deadline”. We’re not trying to spread hate, but the truth is that many companies have been complaining about this for quite some months now. Our company, Illinois Contract Manufacturing Experts, is a top company in the estate that has been helping businesses with their manufacturing needs.
And even though we’re happy that our influx of clients has been increasing, the reason for it doesn’t make us as happy as it should. 70% of our newest clients have told us about their bad experiences and the reason they found our services: “my manufacturer never met deadlines nor delivered what I expected”, words from our clients.
Since this is getting quite frequent, we want to help you prepare psychologically in how hard the task of finding a manufacturer—a good one—will be. Keep in mind that manufacturers can be “bad” for two main reasons:
- They are just trying to get the revenue out of easy clients without having to put much effort.
- They don’t know their limits, which causes them to take orders they’re unable to deal with.
Are you tired of jumping from one to another already? Give us a chance to change your perception about manufacturers.
Want to know more about our services?
Here’s a small list with some of our most popular ones:
– MIG welding: for this type of welding we use a continuous solid wire electrode that is being fed through a welding gun.
– Press brake: many of our clients request for a service to bend their metal, steel or similar materials, safely and without compromising the quality of it. We usually prefer to use a press brake for this reason.
– Contract manufacturing: unlike most manufacturers, you can make a contract with us to fabricate a specific product from a concept or idea you have. We will make sure to fabricate it with high-quality materials and deliver them in either small lot sizes or bulk according to your needs.
– Steel bending: there are several ways to bend steel, and depending on the type of it, there are many more that add to the list. We have all the machines to carry out any of them properly.
Most asked questions about us
– How long have we been operating? Our company started over three decades ago, and even when we weren’t the best back then, we put a lot of effort into improving and reach the top, where we remain stable nowadays.
– What we can do for you and your business? We can fabricate components for you to assemble them and get the final product, or, we can fabricate the final product and deliver it ready for sale.
– Do we accept low-volume orders? Yes! Unlike other companies, we allow our clients to place small orders—as long as they meet the minimum quantity—.
– What are our services? We have a wide variety of services that range from laser cutting to aerospace welding.
Want us to be your supplier? All you have to do is to call or send us an email.
At Illinois Contract Manufacturing Experts, we’re always waiting for your orders or questions about our services.
Our core offerings and services at Illinois Contract Manufacturing Experts includes, but is not limited to, the following below:
Whatever industry you might be in – whether you are in the commercial, retail, manufacturing, and in the automotive or the aerospace industry, you can count on us and our specificity in the products and the outputs we provide.
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Illinois. We provide all the services listed above, and much more in every city throughout Illinois.
If you don’t see your city listed or a specific service listed, don’t worry. All you have to do is contact us by either giving us a call or filling out our online contact form. Then we’ll discover what are some of the top solutions for you, your business, and executing a solid solution.